Wednesday 2 November 2011

A Little Bit of News

Hi everyone.

Can you believe it's November already? 2011 is almost over and it feels like just yesterday we rang in the new year! The mornings are getting frostier, days are getting chillier. Fall is on the way out and winter is coming - a little too quickly for my liking... but I love Christmas so I'm just going to focus on that and not think about the dropping temperature!

On another note, I wanted to share with you all that I'll be hosting a food allergy seminar through Mississauga Parks and Rec in the spring! I'm very excited and have been working on it for a while now. The seminar will include talk and take home info on food allergies, tips on cooking/baking with alternative ingredients, recipes and food for sampling. It's going to be a good time! I'll give you all more info when it gets closer to the date, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment