Sunday 30 October 2011

10 Things

I thought I'd do something a little different and do a list post. All of the cool kids are doing it.


1. I need to try Ashley's pumpkin cornbread bake and oh my, I'm glad we don't have any snow yet...

2. Decorative dots glass straws. I need these.

3. Angela's vegan (tofu free!) chocolate pudding. Look how creamy it looks! Now if I only knew how to pick out good avocados...

4. Lavish and Lime stainless steel popsicle molds. Why aren't there more like this?!

5. I should bake Mama Pea's pumpkin protein bars. Heaven knows I need more protein! Her homemade lattes don't look too bad either...

6. I'm pretty sure my life would be better with this. No? What about this?

7. Cybele's donut muffins. I need to bake these too! Yum!

8. This cake looks AMAZING!!!

9. Sorry about that ^. I meant this one... in all of its allergy-filled goodness.

10. I still feel bad about number 8. I hope that image isn't burned into your memory permanently... Here, this should help:



There. A sleeping kitten makes everything all better.

Not that the kitten should remind you of that cake or anything...

Its just that kittens are so cute... and...

They shouldn't remind you of kitty litter in any way... at all.

I just...

But... 

Never mind.

I'm awesome at this list stuff...

1 comment:

  1. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who had been conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast simply because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to talk about this subject here on your web page.

    Here is my weblog; chiropracter pictures

    ReplyDelete